In this episode of VAMPAIA NAITO!!! I realize that this show is too damn slow, uncreative, and predictable.
Zero’s going to fall to Level E soon which by definition means he’ll become like this:
But we all know that that’s never going to happen. There’s not much to say about this episode except that everyone sure likes repeating themselves- as if to make sure we understand the simple idea that Zero’s a vampire. As though we couldn’t understand that from the last episode’s closing scene.
- Aido’s supposed to be a genius. What is the world coming to?
- Can Yuki stop visiting crazy vampires? They all want to eat her anyway.
- What’s with people ripping off Yuki’s band-aid?
- Could people stop touching Yuki and invading her personal space?
- Kaname blatantly calls Yuki “his girl”. Oh? When did that happen? I’m surprised she has no objection to his possessive behavior.
Edit: Also, I’m dropping this show. It’s uninteresting. I don’t see why it has so many fans in the west.